Bruschetta Chicken BakeFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Stove Top stuffing mix for chicken shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves shopping list
- 1 cup Shredded Low-Moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
- Place tomatoes in medium bowl.
- Add stuffing mix, water and garlic; stir just until stuffing mix is moistened. Set aside.
- PLACE chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with the basil and cheese.
- Top with stuffing mixture.
- BAKE 30 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating5 people
Mmmm that sounds so yummy! Thank you for sharing!! :) 5madmommy in Wayne loved it
This was a great recipe! I only had regular cornbread stuffing, so I substituted the water with chicken stock. I also didn't have dried basil, so I used Italian seasoning in its place (which contained dried basil along with several other herbs). S...moresncantrell in Jackson loved it