Buttered New Potatoes With ParsleyFrom oldgringo 8 years ago
How to make it
- Peel, cut and rinse the new potatoes. Peel small ones and leave whole.
- Put the potatoes in a pan, covered with water. Add the salt and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes, until the potatoes are done through. I check them with a small sharp knife.
- When the potatoes are done, drain off the cooking liquid.
- Add the butter to the hot potatoes in the pan and sprinkle on the minced parsley.
- Put the lid on the pan and shake gently to coat the potatoes with the butter and parsley.
- Remove to a serving dish and serve hot.
The Cookoldgringo Cottonwood, AZ
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!