Sage and Garlic Crusted Pork TenderloinFrom romy 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400
- Stir together garlic, sage, salt, pepper and olive oil in a small bowl
- Rub mixture all over pork
- Heat a heavy pan over med-high heat. Add the vegetable oil. Add pork and brown on all sides, about 4 minutes.
- Transfer to oven. Roast pork, turning occasionally, until a thermometer registers 145 to 150, about 20 min.
- Transfer to a cutting board. Tent with foil, let rest about 20 min prior to slicing.
The Cookromy New York, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!