Sweet Potato CasseroleFrom recipediva 7 years ago
- 3 cups mashed sweet potatoes, I cook them then mash. (If you must you can use can) shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup melted butter shopping list
- 2 eggs, well beaten shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk. shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 1/2 tablespoons melted butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts(I use pecans) shopping list
- Optional: shopping list
- mini marshmallows shopping list
How to make it
- I always double this recipe. The recipe given is single batch.
- Combine sweet potatoes, sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla and milk.
- Mix well.
- Spoon into 2 quart casserole.(When I double it use 9 x 13 pan)
- Sprinkle with topping mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 25 mnutes, uncovered
- Optoinal: after baked sprinkle on mini marshmallows and place back in oven. Even if it is off. Just so it is melted or puffy. I don't usually let it brown.
- We love this hot or cold.
The Cookrecipediva Pittsburgh, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!