spicy stuffed bell peppersFrom foodable 9 years ago
How to make it
- In bowl, mix turkey, egg and chinablue red pepper flakes SAUCE. Set aside.
- Remove stem from peppers, leaving rounded sides of peppers intact. Clean out seeds and wash thoroughly.
- Place covered pot (4-6 quarts) on -medium-low heat and add cooking oil. While oil is coming to temperature, stuff the bell peppers evenly with turkey mixture.
- Place peppers cut side down in pot, cover and slow cook on medium-low heat for 45 minutes.
- Carefully remove peppers and quarter.
- Serve warm over steamed rice.
The Cookfoodable Cleveland, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!