Thai Beef sweet potato CurryFrom hooch 7 years ago
- 500 grams quality beef steak shopping list
- oil for browning shopping list
- 1 onion, sliced shopping list
- 2 generous tsp minced garlic shopping list
- 2-3 tblsp Thai curry paste shopping list
- 2 orange-fleshed kumaras, peeled and diced shopping list
- 400 ml can coconut milk shopping list
- 1 cup beef stock shopping list
- handful chopped coriander or basil shopping list
How to make it
- Finely slice beef steak and pan-fry in a dash of oil until well browned, but still rare. Set aside.
- To the pan add onion, garlic, Thai curry paste and kumara. Stir over the heat until fragrant.
- Add coconut milk and beef stock. Simmer only until the kumara is tender, then add the beef along with a handful of chopped coriander or basil.
- Serve over steamed rice and seasonal vegetables.
The Cookhooch New Zealand, NZ
- Not added to any groups yet!