Midwestern Burger Veggie BlendFrom fancypants 8 years ago
- 2 Tablespoons butter (or margarine) shopping list
- 1 1/2-2 pounds ground beef (turkey works too) shopping list
- 1 large can 28 ounce whole peeled tomatoes (flavored or stewed works too) shopping list
- 1 can corn drained shopping list
- 1 medium onion sliced shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in pan on medium heat (350*)
- Add burger and onion, fry until burger is browned
- Add the tomatoes and corn, lower heat and simmer until onions are tender.
- Can be served with rice or noodles. I have added instant rice when adding the canned veggies too.
- Great with bread and butter!!!
The Cookfancypants Mooresville, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!