Banana Pecan WafflesFrom thepiggs 6 years ago
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 ½ tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 2 cups buttermilk (plus extra, if needed) shopping list
- 1/3 cup sour cream shopping list
- ¼ cup canola oil shopping list
- ¾ cups mashed bananas shopping list
- ½ - ¾ cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside
- Blend eggs buttermilk, sour cream and oil. Stir in bananas and pecans.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir, being careful not to over stir.
- Add an extra tbsp of buttermilk at a time, if the batter is too thick.
- Use approx. 1/3 cup of batter per waffle section. (follow waffle iron instructions for correct amount.)
- 4-5 minute cooking
- My batter made about 14 waffle sections.
- Serve with butter and syrup.