Aussie BitesFrom magandab 7 years ago
- 2 cups Regular or toasted oats shopping list
- 2 cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 2/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 3½ oz can of coconut (unsweetened) shopping list
- ½ cup sunflower kernels shopping list
- 1 cup dried fruit (raisins, dates, figs, cranberries, etc) shopping list
- ¼ cup honey shopping list
- 2 sticks unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 2 tablespoon hot water shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Mix first six ingredients in a bowl.
- 3. Melt honey and butter together in microwave.
- 4. Mix baking soda with hot water and add to butter mixture.
- 5. Pour butter mixture into dry ingredients and mix well.
- 6. Place tablespoons of mixture into non-stick mini-muffin cupcake pans (greasing pans not required) and flatten mixture slightly. Bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees or until golden. Cool on wire racks. Makes around 48 biscuits.