Pan Fried Potato PattiesFrom wiffy 7 years ago
- 6 medium potatoes (I use red potatoes) shopping list
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped finely shopping list
- 25g caster sugar shopping list
- 50g plain flour, sifted shopping list
- grinded black peppercorns shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Boil the potato with salted boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain.
- Peel potatoes when cooled.
- Mash the potatoes using a potato ricer.
- Mix mashed potato, parsley, onion, flour, egg, salt & black peppercorn (more if you want it hotter) in a bowl.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Place 1/2 tbsp of the mixture in the oil and then flatten with turner.
- When mixture becomes firmer, turn over to the other side.
- Pan fry till both sides of the patties are lightly browned.
- Drain the excess oil on tempura papers and serve.