Rice Broccoli n Cheese CupsFrom bluexoxo 7 years ago
- 1 cup instant brown rice, uncooked shopping list
- 1 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, drained shopping list
- 2/3 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Light Ranch Reduced Fat Dressing shopping list
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Prepare rice as directed on package, substituting chicken broth for the water. Place cooked rice in large bowl; cool slightly.
- STIR in remaining ingredients until well blended. Spoon mixture evenly into 8 greased medium muffin cups.
- BAKE 25 min. or until lightly browned.
The Cookbluexoxo Willow Grove, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!