Brown Rice PuddingFrom chef2 9 years ago
- brown rice Pudding shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown aromatic rice, such as brown jasmine or brown shopping list
- basmati shopping list
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 can light coconut milk, such as Taste of Thai shopping list
- 1-1/3 cups nonfat milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup liquid egg substitute, such as Egg Beaters shopping list
- 1 tsp. almond extract shopping list
- 2 bananas, sliced shopping list
- optional: brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Spray your slow cooker stoneware with nonstick cooking spray.
- Stir together brown rice, cranberries and sugar in Crockpot
- stoneware. In a separate bowl, whisk coconut milk, nonfat milk,
- egg substitute and almond extract together. Pour over rice
- mixture. Cook on high for four to five hours.
- Serve with sliced bananas and brown sugar on top, if desired.
- Serves 6.