Fish TacosFrom lkp 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 red onions, halved and sliced medium thin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons thyme shopping list
- 3-4 fillets of any firm white fish (I use Tilapia), cut into bite sized pieces shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lime juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons San-J Reduced Sodium tamari Sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons oregano shopping list
- 10 - 12 corn tortillas, warmed shopping list
- Seasoned sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 Old Bay Seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over moderately high heat until hot.
- Add onions, salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and thyme.
- Saute until rich golden in color.
- Heat another skillet over moderately high heat until hot and add remaining olive oil.
- Swirl and add fish.
- Saute for 3-4 minutes, turning frequently.
- Add garlic, lime juice, and tamari sauce and saute until liquid is nearly evaporated.
- Add oregano and remaining pepper and toss to combine.
- Add onion mixture and toss well.
- Seasoned Sour Cream
- Mix all ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve with tacos.
- Serve mixture on warmed corn tortillas with Seasoned Sour Cream .
The Cooklkp Friendswood, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!