Puff Pastry Calzone With Chevre And Artichoke HeartsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 6 frozen pastry shells defrosted shopping list
- 8 ounces chevre cheese crumbled shopping list
- 1/4 cup cut up onion slices shopping list
- 8 ounces marinated artichoke hearts drained and chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives shopping list
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Stack 3 pastry shells together and roll them out to measure 8".
- Place pastry on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Combine cheese, onion, artichokes and black olives and place in center of pastry.
- Roll remaining shells in the same fashion place over the filling.
- Press and seal edges with tines of a fork then scallop in a decorative fashion.
- Pierce top with fork and brush tip with water and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 400 then place on platter and cut into wedges.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!