Spicy Tofu With Minced TurkeyFrom scook 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 Tbl. soy sauce (low sodium) shopping list
- 2 Tbl. cooking oil shopping list
- 3-4 chinese hot peppers (or dried hot red peppers) shopping list
- 1 large clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 Tbl. salted black beans, chopped shopping list
- 8-12 oz. ground turkey shopping list
- 1 lb. tofu, drained and cubed (pressed, if desired) shopping list
- 1 Tbl. cornstarch shopping list
- 1 Tbl. soy sauce (low sodium, if possible) shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Combine soy sauce, cornstarch, and water; set aside.
- In wok or large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add peppers and cook until browned.
- Add garlic and stir-fry 20-30 seconds.
- Add turkey and black beans.
- Stir-fry until pink color is gone.
- Add broth and tofu; bring to a boil and then simmer for about 2 mins.
- Stir in cornstarch mixture and bring to a boil.
- Add more water to thin sauce and remove peppers if desired.
- Serve immediately over hot rice.
The Cookscook Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!