Pineapple ChickenFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon shopping list
- 1/4 cup half and half shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Coat chicken with mixture of flour, salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Add chicken and cook over medium high heat until browned on both sides.
- Cook to desired doneness.
- Remove to warm plate.
- Deglaze pan with juice and broth loosening browned bits.
- Stir in tarragon and half and half then cook just until slightly thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add lemon juice then spoon sauce over chicken.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
Can't wait to try this.dariana in loved it
Oh wow, this sounds fantastic! Got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
I just made this. It's delicious. Thanks!dynie in Marietta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!