Chocolate Pecan amp Cranberry BrowniesFrom hooch 9 years ago
- 150g butter shopping list
- 190g (1/2 packet) dark chocolate melts shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup Dark Cane sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoons cocoa shopping list
- 1 teaspoons vanilla essence shopping list
- 3/4 cup self raising flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray a large 20 x 30 cm baking tin with non-stick baking spray and line the base with non-stick baking paper.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a large bowl in the microwave on medium power, stir to mix. Beat in the eggs, dark cane sugar, cocoa and vanilla. Mix in the flour, cranberries, pecans and salt. Pour into the prepared tin and bake for 35 minutes. Cool in the tin then cut into cubes with a serrated knife
The Cookhooch New Zealand, NZ
- Not added to any groups yet!