Chocolate Caramel CookieFrom longestflight 10 years ago
How to make it
- Break up the mars bar into chunks and place the chunks into a saucepan
- Use low fire all the time and add butter (to prevent the chunks from sticking and burning)
- Add in dark chocolate and stir frequently
- When everything has melted, pour in the cornflake and stir until the cornflakes are well coated.
- Fill the mini muffin paper with a spoon of mixture and place everything in the refrigerator to chill for at least 1 hour.
The Cooklongestflight Singapore, SG
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!