Asian Noodle SaladFrom yummers 9 years ago
- 4 oz (uncooked) thin spaghetti ( angel hair, vermicelli etc...) shopping list
- 2 tablespoon peanut or canola oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoon hoisin sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 2 gloves of garlic minced shopping list
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon finely grated ginger shopping list
- handful of snow peas ( I do not like snow peas, so I use about 1/2 cup of peas) shopping list
- 1 cup baby corn—rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 red pepper sliced shopping list
- 2 green onions—thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded savoy cabbage ( or even a bag of coleslaw mix might work) shopping list
- 1-2 tablespoon sesame seeds shopping list
- 1 -2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro (coriander) shopping list
- ***I kinda fiddled with the measurements for the sauce,(I did not make this up myself, just changed the amounts) so you may like a little more or a little less of something**** shopping list
How to make it
- COOK the noodles,then rinse under cold water and drain.
- MIX together the oil, soy and hoisin sauce, lemon juice, sesame oil, garlic and ginger in a bowl until well combined.
- PUT the noodles and all remaining ingredients, except the dressing, in a salad bowl. POUR the dressing over the salad and toss gently to combine.