Tofu Cashew Stir-FryFrom biceps15 9 years ago
- 2 T oil shopping list
- 1 large onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 dash red chili sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp grated ginger shopping list
- 1 block firm organic tofu shopping list
- half a head of broccoli florets shopping list
- 1/3 c. cashews shopping list
- 4 T soy sauce shopping list
- 2 T toasted sesame oil for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok.
- Add the onion, garlic; stir for two minutes. Don't let the garlic burn.
- Add the tofu and broccoli (or substitute/add bok choy or any other greens you have on hand)
- Mix in the fresh ginger, chili sauce, and soy sauce.
- Heat ingredients well until the broccoli is tender-crisp.
- Throw in the cashews and stir until heated through, about one minute.
- Remove from heat and garnish with the sesame oil. Hint: sesame oil's flavour is best as a garnish for a dish - don't cook it.