Cathedral WindowsFrom etchel 6 years ago
- 1 90 gram package strawberry gelatin shopping list
- 1 90 gram package green gelatin shopping list
- 1 90 gram package orange gelatin shopping list
- 1 envelope ( 1 tablespoon) clear unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 1 cup water, divided shopping list
- 2 tablespoon refined sugar shopping list
- 1 small can (170 grams) all-purpose or thickened cream shopping list
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare each gelatin per package directions, except for the clear gelatin. Pour each prepared gelatin into a square or rectangular pan and allow to set until firm. Cut into 1/2- inch cubes. Set aside
- Soften clear unflavored gelatin in 1/4 cup of the water. Boil remaining 3/4 cup water with the 2 tablespoons sugar. Add the softened gelatin. Cool to warm temperature.
- Whip cream with the 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar. Slowly blend in the warm clear gelatin.
- Fold the cubed flavored/colored gelatin into the cream mixture.
- Pour into the desired mold and chill until set.