Thai Curry SoupFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 3 cups Thai coconut water approximately 2 coconuts shopping list
- 3 cloves peeled garlic shopping list
- 2" piece peeled ginger shopping list
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup cold pressed extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon curry powder shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Pour into a serving bowl.
- Using a ladle remove and discard any foam that rises to the top.
- Garlish with avocado, chives, tomato, pepper, mint, basil and/or or cilantro.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!