Spinach Ricotta RollsFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 12 ounces fresh spinach cooked shopping list
- 2 cup ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped shopping list
- 3 eggs whites shopping list
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1-1/3 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese finely grated shopping list
- 2 cups marinara sauce shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degree.
- Season spinach with salt and pepper then set aside.
- Mix ricotta cheese with grated Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley then set aside.
- Mix together egg whites, flour and water then beat with a wire whisk to get rid of lumps.
- Lightly coat a crepe pan with olive oil and heat to medium.
- Ladle 2-1/2 tablespoons crepe batter into heated pan.
- Tilt pan to cover evenly.
- When edges of crepe turn lacy and brown and crepe is cooked through remove crepe and stack on a plate.
- Continue until all batter is used.
- When crepes are cooked assemble the rolls by spooning 2 rounded tablespoons of ricotta cheese mixture and 1 tablespoon spinach mixture on each crepe.
- Fold or roll each crepe to seal in mixture then place rolled crepes in a greased rectangular casserole dish.
- When pan is full spoon marinara sauce over crepes and bake at 325 for 20 minutes.
- Serve with grated parmesan cheese.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!