Pesto Chicken PastaFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 8 ounces uncooked farfalle pasta shopping list
- 2 cups fresh asparagus shopping list
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion shopping list
- 1 can sliced ripe olives well drained shopping list
- 3/4 cup prepared pesto sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoons freshly shredded or grated romano cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions then rinse and drain.
- Steam asparagus until tender crisp then drain well.
- Combine cooked pasta and asparagus in a large bowl.
- Stir in chicken, tomatoes, onion and olives then gently toss with pesto sauce.
- Serve warm garnished with cheese.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!