Kormos Log cake with BiscuitsFrom ivy 9 years ago
- 1 ½ packet of butter, shopping list
- 1 egg, shopping list
- 3 cups of sugar powder, shopping list
- 4 spoonful of cocoa, shopping list
- 3½ packets of plain morning biscuits shopping list
- ½ wine glass of brandy, shopping list
- ½ tin of evaporated milk and ½ water, shopping list
- 2 vanillas shopping list
- 250 gr., of walnuts chopped shopping list
- (optional ingredients: raisins, dried fruit, spoon sweets, almonds, coconut, etc.) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Leave butter outside fridge for 2 hours to soften.
- 2. Beat butter with mixer until white.
- 3. Add cocoa and sugar and continue beating.
- 4. Add vanillas, egg and walnuts (we leave some to put on top) and continue to mix.
- 5. Put milk, water and brandy in a bowl and wet biscuits, then break into small pieces and add to the butter mixture. Mix well.
- 6. We cut a big piece of aluminum foil and put the mixture giving it a salami shape.
- 7. Sprinkle with the walnuts. Roll and fold.
- 8. Put in a platter and place in deep freeze for a couple of hours before serving.
The Cookivy Whereabouts, Unknown
- Not added to any groups yet!