Miniature Cherry CheesecakesFrom basspro1o1 7 years ago
How to make it
- In 24 Muffin Cups place Paper Liners, then 1 Vanilla Wafer in each liner.
- In bowl Soften Cream Cheese.
- Add Sugar.
- Mix in Juice and Vanilla.
- Beat in Eggs until Light and Fluffy.
- Spoon Mixture into Liners.
- Bake at 350 ..for @ 15 Minutes.
- Top each Cheesecake with about 1 Tbs. Pie Filling.
- Cover and Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- May also be frozen.
- Have Fun & Enjoy!
The Cookbasspro1o1 St.Louis, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!