Taco SaladFrom missjennycraig 7 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Catalina dressing shopping list
- 1 head iceberg lettuce shopping list
- 1 (14.5 ounce) package tortilla chips shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes shopping list
- 4 tablespoons sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef and drain excess fat.
- Stir in the taco seasoning, chili beans and French-style dressing.
- Fill the dressing bottle 2/3 full of water and add to the skillet.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Crush the bag of chips, open the bag, and toss the broken chips into a large bowl with the lettuce, cheese and tomatoes.
- When the meat mixture is done, combine it with the lettuce, tomatoes, chips and mix well.
- Then, add salsa and sour cream.
People Who Like This Dish 12
- luv2quilt4fun Caldwell, ID
- jshellstone Lawerenceville, GA
- dridaff Fredericton, CA
- desiree2010 Mt Union, IA
- mistykinz Pinckney, MI
- mizzgreeneyez2001 Brooklyn Park, MN
- janelegant Twinsburg, OH
- anika_85 Houston, TX
- huckleberrypie Scotts Valley, CA
- pinkpasta Upstate, SC
- Plus 2 othersFrom around the world!