Mango Chutney Chicken saladFrom hooch 7 years ago
- 2 - 3 cups chopped cooked chicken (skin and bones removed) shopping list
- For the dressing: shopping list
- 1 cup thick mayonnaise (I used "Best Foods" mayo) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon mild curry paste shopping list
- 3 tablespoon mango chutney (or chutney of your choice) shopping list
- 2 tablespoon apricot jam shopping list
- 2 tablespoon chopped parsley shopping list
- 1/2 cup roasted cashew nuts (plus a few to garnish) shopping list
How to make it
- Place the cooked chicken in a big bowl. In a smaller bowl, mix the dressing ingredients. Thin with a little cold water if necessary. Stir dressing though the chicken to coat well. Sprinkle with a little extra chopped parsley and the reserved cashew nuts.
The Cookhooch New Zealand, NZ
- Not added to any groups yet!