Chocolate Cinnamon RollsFrom annieamie 8 years ago
- 1 thawed frozen white bread loaf (at room temp!) shopping list
- 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts shopping list
- *glaze shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar mixed with shopping list
- 1-2 tablespoons milk or water shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly grease one, 9" metal cake pan; set aside.
- Mix together sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl; set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 10 x 12" rectangle (if dough shrinks back after rolling, let dough rest for 5 minutes and then continue).
- Brush dough with 1 tablespoon of melted butter or margarine. Sprinkle evenly with sugar mixture.
- Top evenly with chocolate chips and nuts.
- Roll up dough starting at the short end; seal edges.
- Cut the log of dough into 6 equal slices.
- Place slices, cut side up, evenly spaced in prepared pan.
- Brush dough with melted butter or margarine.
- Let rolls rise until double in size, (the rolls with fill up the pan).
- Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven. Brush with melted butter or margarine.
- Drizzle with glaze if desired.
- *Another Bridgford Frozen dough recipe.