Creamy Blueberry CoffeecakeFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1 cup plus 2 teaspoons butter softened divided shopping list
- 1-3/4 cup granulated sugar divided shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 3-1/4 cup all-purpose flour divided shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 can blueberry pie filling shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Coat a rectangular baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl cream together 1 cup of the butter and 1-1/2 cups of the sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add 3 cups of the flour, baking powder and vanilla and mix well.
- Spread half the batter in the baking dish then using a wet knife spread the pie filling even over batter then dollop remaining batter over pie filling and spread with a wet knife almost covering the pie filling.
- In a small bowl mix together with a fork the remaining flour, sugar and butter then stir in cinnamon until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over the batter and bake 1 hour.
- Cool in the baking dish on a wire cooling rack then cut and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 42
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!