Chocolate Croissant PuddingFrom hooch 9 years ago
- 4 fresh croissants shopping list
- Dark CHOC BITS shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- icing sugar, for dusting shopping list
- chocolate SAUCE shopping list
- 100 g Cooking chocolate shopping list
- 100 ml Light & Creamy evaporated milk shopping list
- 2 Tbsp Tia Maria , optional shopping list
How to make it
- Cut croissants into quarters. Place into a 6 cup greased baking dish or 6 x 1 cup greased pudding bowls. Sprinkle evenly with NESTLÉ Dark CHOC BITS.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla and caster sugar. Pour evenly over croissants and allow to stand 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven 180°C. Bake 25 - 30 minutes or until lightly golden in colour and custard is set (the centre may still be slightly soft, this will firm on standing). Dust with icing sugar. Serve with chocolate sauce.
- CHOCOLATE SAUCE
- Place Cooking Chocolate and Evaporated Milk intoa small saucepan over low - medium heat, stir constantly until chocolate has melted and sauce is smooth. Remove from heat and stir in Tia Maria liqueur.
The Cookhooch New Zealand, NZ
- Not added to any groups yet!