Pepper Steaks with Jamaican Cream SauceFrom hooch 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons peppercorns shopping list
- 2 eye fillet steaks shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dark Cane sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon rum shopping list
- 1 cup cream2 tablespoons chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Coarsely crush the peppercorns and press into both sides of the steaks. Heat a heavy pan with a splash of oil and cook steaks for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes each side - to your desired level of doneness. Remove and rest under tin foil while you prepare the sauce and warm the plates.
- To the steak pan add the Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, dark cane sugar, rum and cream. Stir over medium heat until reduced and thickened. Serve poured over the steaks and sprinkled with parsley.
The Cookhooch New Zealand, NZ
- Not added to any groups yet!