Baked Stuffed Pork ChopsFrom maryo 9 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven 350
- Brown chops, med heat, in fry pan coated with cooking spray.
- While chops are browning, prepare stuffing.
- Lightly spray an 8"x12" baking dish with cooking spray, arrange browned pork chops on bottom of dish.
- Spread finished stuffing over pork chops, do not pack down.
- Spoon Apple Pie filling over stuffing.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Days I'm not in a hurry, I make Bells Stuffing, and add onions, or mushrooms, walnuts or chop an apple into the stuffing.
- The juice from the pie filling makes the pork chops tender, and gives them an excellent flavor. You can alter this recipe to make 2 servings or as much as you like.