RUBY RED LAYERED JELLO SALADFrom ping 7 years ago
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry flavored gelatin mix shopping list
- 2 cups boiling water shopping list
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries shopping list
- 1 pint sour cream shopping list
- 1 (3 ounce) package cherry flavored gelatin shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce shopping list
How to make it
- 1) Dissolve raspberry gelatin in 1 cup hot water. Add frozen raspberries, and stir until well mixed. Pour into a glass bowl. Refrigerate until almost firm, about 30 to 60 minutes..
- 2) Spread sour cream over firm gelatin. Refrigerate.
- 3) Dissolve cherry gelatin in 1 cup hot water. Stir in crushed pineapple and cranberry sauce. Chill until partially set, about 20 to 40 minutes.
- 4) Spoon cherry gelatin mixture over sour cream layer. Chill until firm, another hour or two.
- Note: This salad is most attractive when made in a crystal bowl so the various layers can be seen.
The Cookping Olympia, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!