Parmesan Cheese twistsFrom crossfire 8 years ago
How to make it
- thaw pastry 30 minutes. preheat over to 400 degrees
- mix egg and water. mix cheese parsley and oregano
- unfold pastry-roll to 14 x 10 rectangle
- cut in 1/2 lengthwise. brush with the egg mixture
- top rectangle with cheeese.
- Place other rectangle egg side down.
- roll gently with rolling pin
- cut cross wise into 28 strips.
- twist place on greased sheets-press ends down
- bake 10 minutes
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!