Carrocoli LasagnaFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 4 cups chopped broccoli, cooked shopping list
- 2 cups chopped carrots, cooked shopping list
- 9 whole-wheat lasagna noodles, cooked shopping list
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can condensed cream of broccoli soup shopping list
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan shopping list
- ¾ cup ricotta shopping list
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed shopping list
- 2 teaspoons paprika shopping list
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl combine soups, ½ cup Parmesan, ricotta, and 1 cup mozzarella.
- Mix well and set aside 2/3 of mixture.
- To remaining sauce, add garlic powder, rosemary, and the cooked veggies. Set aside.
- In a 9x13-inch pan, lay 3 noodles, spread ½ of veggie mixture, 3 noodles, spread rest of veggie mixture, 3 noodles, the reserved cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle 1 cup mozzarella on top.
- Mix together paprika and ¼ cup Parmesan and sprinkle on top.
- Cover and bake at 375 F for ½ hour, then remove cover and bake 10 more minutes.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Health Food Junkies423 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Good To Freeze128 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Party Food316 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members