Bourbon ChickenFrom dragonflylady13 6 years ago
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 4 ounces soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup bourbon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tbsp minced garlic shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine the ginger, soy sauce, onion flakes, sugar, bourbon, garlic powder and minced garlic.
- Mix together and pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover dish and place in refrigerator. Marinate overnight.
- Heat a wok or pan with small amount of oil.
- Remove dish from refrigerator and remove cover. Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Remove chicken from marinade into wok, and cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve over rice. (or fried rice. I will post that recipe also)
People Who Like This Dish 117
The Cookdragonflylady13 Wichita, KS
The Rating5 people
Wow this looks amazing, I've been looking for years for a good recipe for Bourbon Chicken, think I just found it. Great Post. Thanks!henrie in Savannah loved it
When I did a search a couple of years ago for Bourbon Chicken, this is the recipe that I came across too. I like your idea of stir-frying instead of baking (I didn't think of that :)
This IS a very good recipe. Thanks for posting, DF!kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
The only time I have tried this was at Golden Corral a couple of years ago. With things getting tighter we have not been able to go out much. This will be a nice treat for the dad..one of his favorites. I'm sure homemade will be much tastier. Tha...moremrtnzangel8 in SW loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!