Pretzel SaladFrom crossfire 8 years ago
How to make it
- mis pretzels and margarine. form into a crust in a 9 x 13 pan
- bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes-cool
- whip dream whip as directed on package
- add sugar to cream cheese-mix
- fold in dream whip and spread on cooled crust.
- dissolve jello in hot water
- add frozen strawberries.
- when this starts to thicken, spread it on the cream cheese mixture.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
The Rating2 people
We serve this every Thanksgiving and let anyone choose when they want to eat it.....yummy stuff.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
I've made and eaten this one quite often. It seems to be a very popular recipe, because there is usually one or 2 at every carry-in meal. If you haven't tried this one, YOU NEED TO!!tamieoldham in South Central loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!