Amish Chicken Noodle SoupFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 3 pound chicken shopping list
- 2 quarts water shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 2 cups celery chopped shopping list
- 2 cups carrots chopped shopping list
- 1 tart apple chopped shopping list
- 1 cup white onions chopped shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 cups egg noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken in kettle with 2 quarts water.
- Cover and cook for 2-1/2 hours.
- Remove chicken from kettle and strain broth.
- Debone chicken and return to kettle with strained broth.
- Add chicken stock, celery, carrots, apple, onions and pepper and cook until vegetables are tender.
- Add noodles and cook 10 additional minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!