Hazelnut TuilesFrom chriesi 6 years ago
- 25 g flour shopping list
- 75 g sugar shopping list
- a pinch of salt shopping list
- 30 g cracked hazelnut shopping list
- 1 lemon shopping list
- 25 g butter shopping list
- 100 g ricotta shopping list
- 1/2 lime shopping list
- 2 tablespoon elderberry syrup shopping list
- 100 ml cream shopping list
- 5 g vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Mix flour, sugar, salt and haselnut.
- Add cold, melted butter, lemon juice and mix it well. Leave it for an hour in fridge.
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- On a bakingpaper put a teaspoon of the mixture and grease it so that you have circles.
- Bake it for 5 minutes or until the skirts get braun.
- With a help of a perch for them.
- Mix ricotta with lime and elderberry syrup. Beat cream with vanilla and mix it with ricotta.
The Cookchriesi Zuerich, CH
The Rating1 people
I know it is so hard.I made it 6 months ago,but I failed in moving them from the cookie sheet.Would you post some step by step picture next time? It seems we have an expert here:)ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!