Soy Awesome CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 1 ½ cups sugar shopping list
- 1 ½ cups brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup stick margarine (room temp) shopping list
- 1 cup shortening shopping list
- 1 (12oz) block firm silken tofu (mori nu) shopping list
- 1 ½ tablespoons vanilla shopping list
- 4 cups flour shopping list
- 2 cups whole-wheat flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 ½ cups miniature chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream the sugars, shortening and margarine for 5 minutes.
- Puree tofu and vanilla in blender or processor until smooth.
- Add pureed tofu to the cream mixture and mix well.
- In separate bowl, mix flours, baking soda and salt.
- Add flour mixture to creamed mixture and mix until flour just disappears.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Make cookie dough balls and place onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 11 minutes. Cool completely on sheets
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating1 people
wow love these cookies and ingredients high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it