Prawn Malai CurryFrom kikiman 5 years ago
- 4 large lobsters / 500 gm shrimp shopping list
- 2 onions shopping list
- 1 tsp chilli powder shopping list
- 1 tsp turmeric powder shopping list
- 2 tsp ginger paste shopping list
- 4 cups coconut milk shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 2 cloves shopping list
- 2 green cardamom pods shopping list
- 1 inch cinnamon stick shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Wash and clean lobsters. Remove back vein.
- Grind onions into paste.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add the lobsters and fry till yellowish pink. Remove lobsters from heat and keep aside.
- Add sugar to oil and fry till it caramelises.
- Add bay leaf, cloves, cinnamon, cardamoms and sauté.
- Stir in chilli powder in a little water and add to the wok.
- Add onion paste and fry till golden brown. Add the ginger paste and stir continuously for a minute.
- Pour coconut milk, water and bring to boil. Add the fried lobsters and salt. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with rice.
The Cookkikiman Karachi, PK
- Not added to any groups yet!