Curd Cheese Cake With PineappleFrom chriesi 5 years ago
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 6 tablespoon flour shopping list
- 6 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 500 g curd cheese shopping list
- 250 g powder sugar shopping list
- 1 pack vanilla puding powder shopping list
- 500 ml milk shopping list
- 16 g vanilla shopping list
- 2 egg yolks shopping list
- 250 g butter shopping list
- 1 pineapple shopping list
- 2 limes shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Separate 6 eggs. Beat egg white with a pinch of salt and sugar. Add egg yolks and flour. I have added some drops of green food colour.
- Bake it for 20 minutes.
- Mix pudding powder with 2 egg yolks, sugar and cook it in 500 ml milk. Let it cool down.
- When it is cold add butter, powder sugar and cream cheese. Add grated skin of two limes. Cut pineapple in small cubes and add to the cream.
- Cut sponge in half, add cream and decorate as you like.
The Cookchriesi Zuerich, CH
- Not added to any groups yet!