Fudge Nut BrowniesFrom annieamie 7 years ago
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix shopping list
- 1 (14-ounce) can EAGLE BRAND sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk) shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large saucepan, over low heat, melt 1 cup chocolate chips with butter.
- Remove from heat.
- Add biscuit mix, EAGLE BRAND®, egg and vanilla.
- Stir in nuts and remaining 1 cup chips.
- Turn into a well-greased 13x9-inch baking pan. (Or "release aluminum in the bottom of the pan!)
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from the sides of pan.
- Cut into squares.
- (**Thanks to EagleBrand.com for the pic and the recipe!)
- *This makes 2 dozen small squares.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating1 people
wow its delicouus thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
I Like Food83 members
Quick N Easy122 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits281 members
Newbie Foodies98 members
Family Favorites140 members
The Holiday Dessert Table124 members
Halloween Treats36 members
Nuts And More Nuts52 members
A Batch Of Brownies38 members