Sweet Potato Pineapple CasseroleFrom borinda 8 years ago
- 3 Large cans of yams, drained shopping list
- 1/2 stick of sweet butter, melted shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 large can of pineapple chunks, drained shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp or more of mace, to taste shopping list
- marshmallows shopping list
How to make it
- Grease a 3 quart casserole. We use a deep one, it looks prettier than an oblong.
- Mix all of these ingredeints, other than the pineapple, until it's fairly smooth and then adjust the flavor of the seasonings.
- Mix in the pineapple.
- Turn this into the prepared casserole amd smooth the top.
- Cover with foil and bake for about 45 - 55 minutes.
- Remove the foil and arrange a layer of marshmallows on the top of the caserole and bake another five minutes, just until they get soft and start to brown.