Chocolaccino CheesecakeFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 1 ½ cups chocolate wafer cookie crumbs shopping list
- 1/3 cup cold coffee shopping list
- 1 tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1 ½ tbsp cold water shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3 tablespoons instant espresso powder shopping list
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 8 oz low-fat cream cheese, softened shopping list
- ¼ cup Splenda granular shopping list
- ¼ cup brown sugar shopping list
- 4 oz semisweet chocolate, melted shopping list
- 4 oz bittersweet chocolate (65% or higher), melted shopping list
- 2 tbsp 1% milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Mix the crumbs and coffee until thoroughly moist.
- Press the mixture evenly onto the bottom of a greased 9-inch spring-form pan.
- Bake 10 minutes and refrigerate until cold.
- Lower oven temperature to 350F.
- Whisk together the cornstarch and cold water until blended.
- Beat in the egg and instant espresso, and set aside.
- Beat the cream cheeses, Splenda and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer or paddle attachment until well blended.
- Add the coffee mixture and mix until blended.
- Beat in the melted chocolates and milk. Pour the mixture over the crust.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the center is almost set, in a water bath.
- Turn off oven and allow to cool inside, without opening the door, 45 minutes.
- Cool the cheesecake completely on a wire rack, then run a knife or metal spatula around sides of pan to loosen cheesecake.
- Refrigerate, uncovered, at least overnight before removing sides of pan and serving.
- To serve, remove sides of pan and allow to stand out 30 minutes to come to temperature.