Thai Style Stir Fried ChickenFrom hayleesgrandma 9 years ago
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper shopping list
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 cup chopped carrot shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) package presliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Combine rice vinegar, brown sugar, lime juice, red curry paste, and crushed red pepper in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken; seal and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes, turning once.
- Remove chicken from the bag, reserving marinade. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add chicken; stir-fry 4 minutes. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm. Add remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons oil to pan. Add onion and carrot; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add mushrooms; stir-fry 3 minutes. Add reserved marinade, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Add coconut milk and fish sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 1 minute. Stir in chicken and salt; cook 1 minute. Top with sprouts and cilantro.
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!