Coconut Lime Dipping SauceFrom notyourmomma 9 years ago
- 3 scallions, minced, white and green shopping list
- 1/3 cup minced red bell pepper shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, crumbled shopping list
- 1 cup coconut milk shopping list
- 1 small can of crushed pineapple, with the juice shopping list
- 3 tablespoons white-wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice shopping list
- zest of one lime shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetables oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Put the chopped green onions, minced bell pepper, garlic, habanero, salt, thyme in a heat proof mixing bowl.
- Heat the coconut milk with the pineapple, juice to just below boiling on the stove top. Stir in vinegar, cook one minute or so.
- Pour over the prepped veggies and allow to cool to room temp.
- Add the lime juice, zest, oil and refrigerate if necessary.
- When ready to serve, whisk or pour into a jar and shake adding the fresh cilantro at that time.
- Serve with any grilled meat, pork, chicken, fried wings, or shrimp as a dipping sauce.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!