Smore Granola BarsFrom ashleythm 7 years ago
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup + 1 Tablespoon pure maple syrup shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 2 cups rolled oats shopping list
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 3/4 cup Semi Sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup mini marshmallows shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Butter up a 9x9in baking pan, set aside
- Melt butter, brown sugar, and maple syrup over medium heat until sugar has dissolved.
- Transfer to a large bowl and stir in the flour, oats, graham cracker crumbs, coconut, salt and ground cinnamon.
- Make sure all is mixed together and coated.
- Take half of the mixture and press it into the pan.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle marshmallows and chocolate evenly.
- Press on remaining oat mixture over the marshmallows and chocolate.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Once done, let cool for 2-3 minutes, and cut into bars, size of your choice.
- The longer you wait to cut them the messier the process will be.
- Store in an air tight container, refrigeration not needed.
The Cookashleythm North Hollywood, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!