Cheese Blintzes With Cherry SauceFrom berry 8 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare crepes ( you can use any crepe's recipe)
- With mixer at medium speed in a small bowl, beat cottage cheese, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of cheese mixture on each crepe.
- Fold one side and then its opposite, side slightly toward center.
- Roll up the crepe, jelly - roll fashion, in opposite direction.
- Prepare Cherry Sauce:
- In cook and serve skillet over medium heat, in 2/3 cup boiling water,heat cherries to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer minutes or untiltender. During last minute ofcooking, add sugar.
- To cherry sauce in skillet, add filled crepes. Over low heat, simmer 10 minutes to heat through.